This simple Sweet Mustard Dipping Sauce is is a little bit sweet, a little bit tangy, and perfect for dipping your favorite foods! With only 4 ingredients, it’s easy to put together for any occasion. Even my husband, who isn’t a big mustard fan (and usually never eats it), thought this sauce was awesome. Awesomesauce. Sweet Mustard Dipping Awesomesauce. We love serving it with easy Soft Pretzel Bites, and it would be perfect for chicken fingers (or, I’ll be honest, nuggets at our house). It’s simple and delicious, which are two of my favorite things!
- 1/4 cup mayo
- 1/4 cup spicy brown
- 3 Tbsp brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- Add all ingredients to a small mixing bowl and combine thoroughly.
- Serve with Soft Pretzel Bites or chicken strips or whatever sounds great to you!
- Store tightly covered in the refrigerator.
- Dijon mustard also works great in this recipe
- Substitute honey for the brown sugar for a honey mustard dipping sauce