- 1 pkg brownie mix (9x13 size)
- ⅓ cup refined coconut oil, melted
- 1 egg
- 6 Tbsp water
- 1 cup flour
- 18 peppermint patty candies
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 2 candy canes, finely crushed
- Preheat oven to 350°. Line or lightly grease 2 cookie sheets and set aside.
- Combine the powdered sugar and finely crushed candy canes in a small bowl, set aside.
- Combine the brownie mix, oil, egg, water and flour.
- Using a 1 tablespoon cookie scoop, make 36 dough balls. If the dough is too sticky to work with, freeze for 10 minutes and then continue working.
- Place one dough ball on top of the peppermint patty, and one underneath. Gently press the dough down and around the patty, covering it completely. Pinch the seam to seal the peppermint inside the dough.
- Roll each cookie in the peppermint powdered sugar.
- Place on prepared cookie sheets 2 inches apart.
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until set.