Chili Cheese Dip is a simple recipe you can make in a hurry! It’s easy to whip up and it will probably be gone in less time than it took to make it!
This is so delicious for how simple the ingredients are. It’s always a crowd favorite, and especially perfect for an easy appetizer or a football game in with friends.
Chili Cheese Dip
- 1 can chili
- 1 pkg (8 oz) cream cheese
- juice of ½ lime
- hot sauce to taste (we like 10-15 shots of Tabasco)
- Add all ingredients to a medium saucepan and stir together over medium heat until cream cheese is melted.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
- Use your favorite brand of chili. I like the Amy’s Organic Chili, but I’ve made it with other brands as well and it still works great.
- This tends to form a dark skin on the surface, so I keep it over very low heat and stir occasionally until I’m ready to serve it.