- 2 cups kefir (or plain yogurt)
- 20-25 drops liquid stevia, or other sweetener to taste
- 1 cup frozen grapes
- 2 cups frozen strawberries
- Add all ingredients to a high powered blender (Blendtec or Vitamix) in order listed.
- Process until smooth.
- If your kefir is room temperature, then your smoothie will be thinner. (Mine is usually room temp because I usually strain it right into my blender and use it right away, or right after a second ferment) If you use refrigerated kefir, it will have a thicker consistency. Think Jamba Juice.
- To freeze grapes, wash and let dry. Place in a single layer on a rimmed baking sheet lined with parchment or a silicone mat. Place in freezer until grapes are frozen. Add frozen grapes to a freezer-safe plastic bag, then return to the freezer OR make your own smoothie packs!
- To make your own smoothie packs, add all fruit for your smoothie to a quart-size plastic freezer bag. Place in freezer. When ready to make a smoothie, pour contents of smoothie bag into blender with liquid of choice (always kefir over here!) and blend.