Disney Dole Whips are a simple and delicious treat, and this recipe for Dole Whip Pops has no refined sugar, so you can feel good about these wholesome popsicles!
This post contains affiliate links. Ready our disclosure policy here.
Are Dole Whips one of your very favorite treats too? I can never resist them! They’re sweet and creamy, and you can even feel good about giving this one to your kids because there’s no refined sugar in it! Hooray! I’ve used some stevia extract to add some sweetness in, but you can easily adjust the amount to your personal taste. (You can find stevia extract on Amazon (8oz bottle—best value or 2oz bottle with dropper—super convenient) or at Trader Joe’s or Whole Foods)
Dole Whip Pops
- 2 cups fresh pineapple chunks, frozen
- ½ banana, cut into chunks and frozen
- ¼ cup coconut milk beverage
- 2 tsp fresh lime juice
- 20 drops liquid stevia
- pinch of salt
- additional pineapple juice, optional
- Add all ingredients to a high-powered blender and process until smooth. Scrape sides as necessary.
- Pour the Dole Whip slush into popsicles molds and freeze 4-6 hours, or until hardened.
- This can be enjoyed as a traditional soft serve Dole Whip, just pour into serving bowls or cups. If it’s too soft, place in the freezer until desired consistency is reached.
- For a more intense pineapple flavor, pineapple juice can be added to taste.
- No liquid stevia? Use 2-3 tablespoons of powdered sugar.
- This recipe was tested with coconut milk beverage, not canned coconut milk. Any coconut milk or cream should work.
- Adding the banana makes it creamy and delicious!
- The number of popsicles this will make depends on the size of the popsicle molds
Now that you’ve seen how I make my favorite Disneyland treat at home, check out how a few of my blog buddies make their favorites too!
Hand Dipped Corndogs from Dessert Now, Dinner Later
Clam Chowder Bread Bowl from Kleinworth & Co.
Mickey Mouse Ice Cream Treats from Tastefully Frugal
Monte Cristo Sandwich from See Lindsay
Churro Funnel Cake from Artsy Fartsy Mama
Pumpkin Mickey Mouse Beignets from Clarks Condensed
BLT Waffle Fries from Old House To New Home
Chocolate Peanut Butter Sandwiches from Love To Be In The Kitchen
Carrot Cake Cookies from Cupcake Diaries
Caramel S’mores from My Latina Table
Mickey Marshmallow Wand from Liz On Call
Dole Whip Popsicles from Bite Of Delight
Dole Whips from Girl Loves Glam
Mint Julep Slush from As The Bunny Hops
Frozen Chocolate Covered Bananas from Pretty Providence
Mickey Mouse Cake Pops from Play Party Plan
Mac’n Cheese Pizza from Over The Big Moon
Mickey Mouse Beignets from Housewife Eclectic
AND enter to win a chance to try all these tasty treats in person at Disneyland yourself! One lucky winner will receive:
- 4 Day/3 Night Hotel Stay in Anaheim or San Diego (winner’s choice)
- 2 Adult and 2 Kids Tickets to TWO Southern California Parks (winner’s choice)
Giveaway is sponsored by Get Away Today. Open to US Residents only. Giveaway will run from Friday, April 7th to Friday, April 14th. Winner will be notified by email and has 48 hours to respond.
For a PRINTABLE recipe, click NEXT!