- 2 cups fresh pineapple chunks, frozen
- ½ banana, cut into chunks and frozen
- ¼ cup coconut milk beverage
- 2 tsp fresh lime juice
- 20 drops liquid stevia
- pinch of salt
- Add all ingredients to a high-powered blender and process until smooth. Scrape sides as necessary.
- Pour the Dole Whip slush into popsicles molds and freeze 4-6 hours, or until hardened.
- This can be enjoyed as a traditional soft serve Dole Whip, just pour into serving bowls or cups. If it's too soft, place in the freezer until desired consistency is reached.
- No liquid stevia? Use 2-3 tablespoons of powdered sugar.