My mother-in-law gave me this recipe years ago, and it’s one of our family-favorites. It’s easy enough for a weeknight family meal, but it’s also a great option for dinner guests.
If you cut your chicken into small pieces, you can also call them chicken nuggets! Because sometimes kids need to hear certain key words. 😉
Easy Ritz Chicken
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 cups crushed ritz crackers
- ¼ c parmesan cheese
- 2 tsp garlic salt
- 1 tsp season salt
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 2 Tbsp melted butter
- Combine crushed crackers, parmesan, garlic salt, and season salt in shallow dish.
- Coat chicken with yogurt.
- Dip each piece in crumb mixture and arrange in 9×13 baking dish.
- Drizzle melted butter over top.
- Bake at 350 for 45 minutes.
- You can substitute sour cream, kefir (which is very similar to buttermilk), or even vanilla yogurt for the plain yogurt.
- Tenders also work great (and bake faster!), but you may need more crumbs. Try making 1½ times the amount of cracker crumb coating.
If you want the PRINTABLE recipe, click NEXT!