There are a few tips you need to know before you make your cookies!
Because the last thing we want to do is end up with less than perfect cookies. Just a few easy things will ensure beautiful, delicious no-bakes every time!
- Set your parchment paper out before you begin your cookies. You won’t want to waste time looking for it when you’re in the middle of your recipe!
- Once the mixture comes to a boil, time it for one minute! Sure, it’s easy to do, but we have a hard time keeping track of 60 seconds without a timer, so we just set the phone for one minute, and then remove it from the heat.
- Have everything measured and ready to add. Once the mixture comes off the heat, you need to add the remaining ingredients right away so you can combine it while the chocolate mixture is still warm.
- Work quickly to drop the cookies onto your parchment. The mixture will harden as it cools, so it’s ideal to do this while they’re still warm.
- Don’t be afraid to spoon the cookie mixture into a bowl and eat it with a spoon and a big glass of milk! Just trust me.
Now, if your cookies turn out too rounded or too flat, you’ve most likely got issues with your oatmeal. Too rounded? Reduce the oatmeal a little in your next batch. Too flat? Try adding a little more. Ingredients really can vary. We’ve even tweaked how much oatmeal goes into these cookies depending on the brand of oatmeal!
Click NEXT to get the easy recipe!