- 6 Tbsp butter
- 2 (1 oz) squares semi-sweet baking chocolate
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1/2 cup mini m&m’s, divided
- Preheat oven to 325. Spray mini muffin tin with non-stick spray.
- Place butter and unsweetened chocolate in a small, microwaveable bowl. Heat at 50% power for 1 minute. Stir. Heat again at 50% power for 30 seconds, if necessary. Cool for 5 minutes.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the eggs and vanilla. Stir in flour and half of the mini m&m’s.
- Add chocolate mixture and blend with a whisk.
- Using a cookie scoop, fill mini muffin cups 3/4 full. Sprinkle remaining m&m’s on top of batter.
- Bake 12-15 minutes. Remove pan from oven and let cool 5 minutes. Remove brownies from pan and place on cooling rack.
Makes 24 Brownie Bites