I got this text:
Because we LOVE these beans. I make them, and they’re not only gone before dinner, but then we aren’t hungry anymore, so they actually become dinner. I watched my mother-in-law (who is an amazing cook) make them years ago, but this is my version of what I remember seeing in her kitchen!
Best Bean Dip
- 2 (15 oz) can refried beans
- 1/4 cup sour cream or greek yogurt
- 2 oz cream cheese
- 1/3 cup Mexican blend cheese (or a blend of half cheddar & half mozzarella. or whatever you have in your fridge)
- 15-20 shots of Tobasco Sauce
- 1 tsp lemon or lime juice (fresh)
- Add all ingredients to a medium sauce pan and warm over med-low heat. Thoroughly combine and serve warm as bean dip for chips, or for refried beans in any Mexican dish.