This Orange Dream Fruit Dip is my new favorite thing to serve with fresh fruit! I found it when I was at a neighborhood book discussion. I tracked down the person who made it (my amazing cook of a neighbor Patti), and begged for the recipe (and permission to post it here). Thanks Patti!! This dip is light and sweet, but not overly sweet. Perfect for book club or a baby shower! I actually made this for my sister’s baby shower…and I now I have a beautiful little nephew.
Orange Dream Fruit Dip
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 8 oz marshmallow cream
- zest of 1 orange
- up to 3 Tbsp orange juice concentrate
- 8 oz frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Combine all ingredients except for the whipped topping. Mix thoroughly, adding the orange juice concentrate to taste.
- Fold in whipped topping.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Serve with an assortment of fruits. I especially love it with strawberries!