These stuffed burgers will up your grilling game this summer! They are juicy and delicious, and easy to eat, with all the goodness stuffed right inside. They’re simple to customize to any taste and perfect for your next cookout!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp hot sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 strips bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 8 pickled jalapeno slice, minced
- In a medium bowl, combine the ground beef, garlic, hot sauce and salt & pepper.
- Divide meat into 8 (2 oz) portions and form into patties.
- Divide the bacon crumbles, jalapenos, and cheese evenly among 4 of the patties.
- Place the 4 plain patties on each of the 4 topped patties, and seal the edges together. If they are not sealed well, they will separate during cooking.
- Cook over medium heat (on the grill or in a skillet) until browned on both sides. Serve on a toasted bun with lettuce and tomato slices. The last time we had these burgers, we didn’t even realize that we forgot the BBQ sauce. They were juicy and flavorful all by themselves!
This corn on the cob was A.MAZ.ING. Some of the best corn on the cob I have ever cooked! It was sweet and juicy. Even our picky kids devoured it and begged for more. That NEVER happens. If you have never baked corn, you are missing out on one of the very easiest ways to cook corn! Click HERE for the super simple instructions!
I am a Whole Foods Blogging Ambassador. This post was written in exchange for a gift card to purchase food. Any opinions are my own. For this post I used organic ground beef, corn on the cob and rainbow carrots (pictured above) from Whole Foods Market. The quality was really fantastic, and the corn was the BEST I have ever purchased from a grocery store. It tasted garden-fresh, and I’ve never had corn from a store that tasted like we grew it! Not only that, it was 33 cents per ear. That’s a steal for that kind of quality. Which I would have raved about regardless of the disclosure.