Grilled peaches are one of my favorite summertime treats! They are SO quick and easy to prepare and only take a few minutes on the grill. Top them with some ice cream, sprinkle some granola, and you have a delicious treat that took exactly no slaving away and no hot oven. Can’t beat that in the heat of the summer!
- 4 peaches
- 1 Tbsp melted butter
- vanilla ice cream
- caramel sauce
- real maple syrup
- crushed nuts
- Heat grill to medium.
- Slice peaches in half and remove pit.
- Brush peaches with melted butter and grill for 3-5 minutes per side (I let them cook until they have nice grill lines).
- Top with ice cream and granola (or other suggested toppings), if desired, for a healthier “peach cobbler” option!
- For a dairy-free option, use coconut oil or avocado oil in place of the melted butter. The coconut oil adds a nice flavor too.
- If you don’t want to use any of the oils mentioned above, just stick with a neutral-tasting oil.
- I have eaten these plain (without the ice cream and granola) and they are still delicious.
- My sister-in-law Emily gave me the idea to top it with granola. Thanks Em!
- In the pictures I actually topped it with a no-churn coconut raspberry ice cream (coming soon), which made it dairy free and gluten free, and it was delish! (just make sure your granola is gluten free)
- The raspberries were courtesy of my sweet 6 year old, who likes to pick them more than she likes to eat them.
I am a Whole Foods Blogging Ambassador. This post was written in exchange for a gift card to purchase food. Any opinions are my own. For this post I used fresh, large peaches from Whole Foods Market. They were juicy and delicious!