- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 1 cup sugar
- 10 drops wild orange essential oil
- 5 drops peppermint essential oil
- If coconut oil is very firm, blend it first with an electric hand mixer.
- Add all ingredients to a medium mixing bowl and combine with hand mixer.
- Store in an 8 oz glass jar.
- Cleanse face, then gently massage sugar scrub into the skin. (Don't scrub too hard or long)
- Rinse and pat dry.
- Use anywhere on the body!
Products to Buy Online:
- Unrefined Coconut Oil (<–That’s the kind I get at Costco, but THIS one is a best-seller on Amazon)
- Refined Coconut Oil (<–That’s the kind I get at Costco, but THIS one is cheaper and gets great reviews)
- White Sugar (<–That’s the cheapest brand on Amazon!)
- Wild Orange Essential Oil (<–That’s the one I use, but THIS one is cheaper, and THIS one is really cheap! I can’t vouch for their quality, but they get good reviews)