- 6 oz container raspberries
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1 1/2 cups vanilla frozen yogurt
- 1 1/2 tsp lemon zest
- 1-2 Tbsp honey
- Add raspberries and lemon juice to a blender and process until berries are pureed.
- Push through a mesh strainer to remove seeds.
- Add back to the blender with all remaining ingredients.
- Process until smooth.
- Pour into popsicle molds.
- Freeze for at least 6 hours.
- I like to use 1 Tbsp honey because I like the pops to be a little more tart than sweet. Taste the mixture before you pour it into the molds, and add more honey to taste, if necessary.
- Popsicle molds come in all shapes and sizes. This recipe filled 12 of my molds.
- The yogurt I used had sugar in it, so be sure to factor that in when you are considering sugar content in these popsicles. I used an organic yogurt from Whole Foods Market, and I always feel better about using ingredients that come from a cleaner source.
- All of the ingredients I used were organic, and my honey was raw, local honey.
I am a Whole Foods Blogging Ambassador. I received a gift card to purchase food in exchange for this post. Any opinions are my own.
Click NEXT for a printable version of the recipe!