- ½ cup olive oil
- ⅓ cup fresh lemon juice (about 1 lemon)
- ¼ cup worcestershire sauce (or liquid aminos)
- ¼ cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 head garlic, peeled
- 3 Tbsp dried basil
- 1½ Tbsp dried parsley
- 2 tsp whole peppercorns
- ¼ tsp Tabasco sauce
- Add all ingredients to a blender a process until thoroughly combined.
- Pour over steak and marinate for 2-8 hours.
- Allow steak to come to room temperature before cooking.
- Remove steak from marinade and rinse. Pat dry with a paper towel.
- Sprinkle with salt & pepper.
- Cook as desired.